Friday, July 25, 2008

Pre-Class Survey

I have created a link for my pre-class survey here. I used a survey tool from our school website. I really like it because it provides me with a thorough analysis of the survey outcome. I can also set the date perameters. Feel free to take the survey at: http://www.florence.k12.mt.us/13701091116497483/forms/TakeSurvey.asp?PageNumber=1&SurveyID=5KJ9l3LM3o5KK

I also have the link for my final project. Please take a look and feel free to comment. I am getting things organized fairly well. I decided to use a web page and a google home page as key components for my class so that I could utilize the email that was offered. It only cost $10 for a year and I get 200 accounts. That way if I can expand this class, it will already be in place. It helps so that the emails I send out can be done as a group more easily and we can also set up chat times. I will link much of my class to a wiki or blog so that there can be a comments page.
Final site

No comments: