Saturday, August 2, 2008

Week 7 Reflection

I finally got the final project put together. I am hoping there are not too many flaws with it. I went through it quite carefully. The biggest problem I had with it was trying to embed ojects into the googlepage that I used for the web. Other than that, it was a fun project. There were some things that could have made it more fun, but I had to keep the tools at a beginners level in order to make this a workable class.

There were some difficult aspects to this project. The most difficult was selecting the tools. Second was putting it into a proper format. The outline for the project helped, but actually getting it down was a bit of a challenge. I always include the key components into a lesson that were required for this project, but I don't always break it down that way--bad habits that I fell into when I became an administrator.

Other than that, I enjoyed the challenge of the project. Here is a link to my FINAL PROJECT.

1 comment:

Swedee said...

Good luck with your class! I wish the teachers in my school were required to take a class similar to the one you plan to offer. The addition of the video was nice - I couldn't hear the video but it may have been my Mac. Nice project. - Jennifer J.